Another Scorcher across the Valley today! Temps will be topping out in the upper 90′s to near 100° with heat indices well over 100° due to the amount of moisture in place today! Areas E of I-65 have the best chance for some late aftn isolated T-Storms, similar to the pattern we saw yesterday with any convective development moving West-Southwest through the evening. The Shoals area should expect to remain on the dry side today with temps around 100°. The NWS has placed the following counties under a Heat Advisory in effect until 7p.m. this evening : Colbert, Franklin, Lauderdale, Lawrence Couny. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay cool y’all!
StormForce 31 Weather
- Latest Blog Post Rain, Rain, Go aWAAY!: After a few morning showers and small t-storms,... bit.ly/16EYl5I stormforce31.com 6 hours ago
- Latest Blog Post 2:23 p.m. Radar Update: Line continues to track east with minor damage... bit.ly/18SzgbC stormforce31.com 1 day ago
- Latest Blog Post 1:53 p.m. Radar Update: An organizing band of storms is working throug... bit.ly/16AfdKJ stormforce31.com 1 day ago
- Latest Blog Post An Unsettled Start To The Work Week:: Overall, it was a great Father’s... bit.ly/18RtTtd stormforce31.com 1 day ago
- Latest Blog Post Father’s Day Forecast!: A very nice day today but a bit warmer with ... bit.ly/18LRbkc stormforce31.com 2 days ago