Another Scorcher across the Valley today! Temps will be topping out in the upper 90′s to near 100° with heat indices well over 100° due to the amount of moisture in place today! Areas E of I-65 have the best chance for some late aftn isolated T-Storms, similar to the pattern we saw yesterday with any convective development moving West-Southwest through the evening. The Shoals area should expect to remain on the dry side today with temps around 100°. The NWS has placed the following counties under a Heat Advisory in effect until 7p.m. this evening : Colbert, Franklin, Lauderdale, Lawrence Couny. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay cool y’all!
StormForce 31 Weather
- Latest Blog Post Seasonal Start to Monday: TONIGHT:@A few clouds stream in from the sou... bit.ly/1nxNTVP stormforce31.com 2 hours ago
- Latest Blog Post TN Valley 7 Day Forecast Looks Mild: FROM CHIEF METEOROLOGIST SPENCER ... bit.ly/1hQVg93 stormforce31.com 3 days ago
- Latest Blog Post Blanket of Clouds Today/Sunshine Returns Tomorrow: By Meteorologist Ar... bit.ly/NsyMQH stormforce31.com 5 days ago
- Latest Blog Post Cold Today/Warmer by Mid-Week: Bitter northerly flow is keeping temps ... bit.ly/1hCs7hV stormforce31.com 6 days ago
- Latest Blog Post Here Comes the Cold Again!: Strong Cold Front passes later this evenin... bit.ly/1hU9Qe6 stormforce31.com 1 week ago