Another Scorcher across the Valley today! Temps will be topping out in the upper 90′s to near 100° with heat indices well over 100° due to the amount of moisture in place today! Areas E of I-65 have the best chance for some late aftn isolated T-Storms, similar to the pattern we saw yesterday with any convective development moving West-Southwest through the evening. The Shoals area should expect to remain on the dry side today with temps around 100°. The NWS has placed the following counties under a Heat Advisory in effect until 7p.m. this evening : Colbert, Franklin, Lauderdale, Lawrence Couny. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay cool y’all!
StormForce 31 Weather
- Latest Blog Post Where is the SUN?!?!: I know….I know! I thought we lived in Alabama to... bit.ly/1dascFr stormforce31.com 13 hours ago
- Latest Blog Post We Just Missed The Wintry Mess…But More Rain Coming!: FROM CHIEF METEO... bit.ly/1iI1ScH stormforce31.com 1 day ago
- Latest Blog Post Rain, Wind And Wintry Mess To The West: FROM CHIEF METEOROLOGIST SPENC... bit.ly/1d2AxuS stormforce31.com 2 days ago
- Latest Blog Post Get Set To Get Wet! Cold Air Coming Too!: FROM CHIEF METEOROLOGIST ... bit.ly/1cYAP5N stormforce31.com 3 days ago
- Latest Blog Post A Wild Weather Pattern Ahead…Complicated Forecast: FROM CHIEF METEOROL... bit.ly/IL6hvE stormforce31.com 4 days ago